For lots of great quality information, please check out the following site offered by the American Academy of Pediatrics:
- Acetaminophen dosing and instructions
- Ibuprofen dosing and instructions
- Video about giving medications to children
- Giving a baby medication
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Kid's Health.org
- Excellent Breast Feeding Website
- NYS child restraint law
- NYS child restraint facts
- Car seat safety information (AAP)
- Find a pediatric dentist
Asthma inhaler instructional videos
- You Tube videos for nursing moms: Search title names below
- Breastfeeding adjusting a bad latch to a good asymmetric latch, with Dr. Jack Newman
- How do I know if my baby is properly latched?, NHS
- Breastfeeding nose to nipple, positioning and latch.
- How to get a newborn baby to latch?, Ready Set Baby
Links to Education Law
Nutrition and Fitness
- Lice Oh No!!!
The first thing to do is don't panic. Below is a link to a web page that will detail a safe and pesticide free method to deal with this common childhood issue. If you have questions, or if you think you have not been successful with treatment, call to speak with the triage nurse. Rarely will you need to come to the office for an appointment.